Gyprock is a wall made of compacted sheets of plaster. It’s one of the most commonly used building materials in Australia and is ideally suited for the weather conditions here. Most modern homes and commercial properties have Gyprock mounted on the building framing because it’s easy to install and maintain. At Sydney Wide Plastering, we have an expert team of certified gyprockers so if you want to install these walls or carry out repairs, just give us a call.
What are the Benefits of Gypock?
While there are alternatives to Gyprock available in the market, it remains one of the most popular building materials. The plasterboard offers a number of advantages to both the builders and the property owners and here are some of them:
- Affordability – Gyprock plasterboards are relatively affordable and the company offers materials across different price ranges. You can choose something that fits your budget perfectly and still deliver a good performance. Gyprock plasterboards are also quite easy to install you don’t have to pay high labour costs to complete the installation.
- Lightweight – Gyprock is lightweight so it’s easy to work with. It’s also quite durable so you don’t have to worry about being forced to replace it often. This material is designed to withstand Australian weather conditions and ordinary wear and tear for several years.
- Quick Installation – The Gyprock is very easy to install so our gyprockers Seaforth can complete the project quickly. There’s no drying or wait time after installation so our experts can move on to finishing the wall immediately after installation.
What Does our Gyprocker Do?
We have handled several Gyprock installations over the years and understand the process like the back of our hand. We’re a licensed and insured company with a dedicated team of plasterers and gyprockers. We can handle both small scale and large scale installations as well as repairs. Here’s how our experts will help you:
- They’ll assess your property and determine what kind of material you need for the project. Gyprock comes in different sizes and forms and our experts will help you choose the best option for your property.
- Our gyprocker will take accurate measurements and cut the sheets carefully. This ensures that there’s very little wastage of material. Some amateur contractors don’t measure properly and cut the sheets too small or too big. That can cause problems during the installation process and ruin the material.
- They make sure all sheets are anchored securely to the wall studs and won’t become warped or bent over time.
- Our experienced gyprockers Seaforth will then apply the best possible finish to the surface so your interior walls look clean and beautiful.
We focus on customer service and make sure that our work is of excellent quality. You can read what our previous clients have to say about us by visiting our Testimonials page. Feel free to contact us At Sydney Wide Plastering through this form if you want to know more about our gyprocker Seaforth. You can also call 0405 847 224 for a free quote.