There are two types of indoor walls you can install on your property. Drywalls have become more popular in these modern times, but people used plaster for thousands of years before that. Plaster still offers a number of advantages that make it worth the investment. At Sydney Wide Plastering, we consider it very effective and recommend it to property owners who want a resilient wall.
What are the Advantages of Plaster?
Plaster walls have been used for centuries and were only replaced by drywalls a few decades ago. Drywalls are easier and less time consuming to install because you don’t have to waste time letting it dry. However, plaster walls offer a number of advantages over drywalls and they are:
- Plaster walls are thicker because there are several coats of plaster on them. They form an effective temperature barrier that can keep heat and cold away from the indoor environment and help reduce the energy bills.
- These walls form an effective sound barrier as well. If you live in a relatively noisy locality, plaster walls will provide better sound suppression than traditional drywalls. That’s one of the reasons why they’re commonly used in apartments, lofts, and townhouses.
How Can Our Plasterer Elanora Heights Help You?
We’ve worked with plaster walls and installations of over 23 years now and have ample experience in this field. We can handle jobs of all sizes and scales. Whether you want to install a new plaster wall or repair your existing one, you can give us a call and we’ll send our plasterer in Elanora Heights to your location immediately. Our services include:
- Gyprock plasterboard repairs and refinish
- Gyprock plasterboard installation and finishing
- Fire place and surrounding framework
- Cornice work, both decorative and plain
- Picture rails or wall bands
- Skimcoats on old, dull-looking surfaces to restore their appearance
- Installing access panels and man holes wherever needed
- Rejoining cracks and fixing all cosmetic flaws
- Resetting visible joints
- Office fitouts, including all glazing
As you can see, we offer a wide range of services so all you need to do is give us a call and tell us what you need. We’ll consider your requirements, your budget, and preferences before we develop a plan for the task.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We’re a member of the Master Builder’s Association
- An accredited contractor for Ebix Trades Monitor
- We have over 23 years of experience in the industry.
- Our company uses the tried and tested techniques to install and repair the walls to ensure you get the best results.
- We’re a licensed and insured company so you can rely on our services and trust us to do a good job.
We focus on customer service and make sure that our work is of excellent quality. You can read what our previous clients have to say about us by visiting our Testimonials page. Feel free to contact us At Sydney Wide Plastering through this form if you want to know more about our plasterer Elanora Heights. You can also call 0405 847 224 for a free quote.