Most modern homes have a various alfresco and outdoor living features; and many additions and extensions projects include patio, deck, outdoor kitchen installation projects. As a homeowner you want to ensure that these spaces are also designed and installed with as much attention to detail as the indoor areas of your home and this is where the services of a Gyprocker in Sydney
come into the picture. Today, there are a number of different gyprocking products that are versatile enough to be used for ceilings and walls and other areas that aren’t directly exposed to the elements.
Range of outdoor living applications
We at Sydney Wide Plastering
have years of experience in this space and over the years have catered to a large number of residential customers that have wanted gyprocking done in their alfresco spaces. We can provide gyprocking installations for various covered areas such as:
- Outdoor kitchens
- Entertainment areas
- Carports with lined ceilings
- Covered patios and decks
- Pool houses
- Spa rooms
- We use high-grade gyprock products in all our projects; the gypsum plasterboard is treated to make the surfaces resistant to humidity and moisture.
- These special boards have very low water-absorption levels compared to a number of other materials that are used in these types of lining applications; this helps eliminate the chances of water impacting the board installations causing damage either to the finishing or the structure itself.
- Since it isn’t subject to any direct contact with water, it becomes the perfect surface for any decorative treatments or painting.
- In fact, you can also get ceramic tiles affixed to these surfaces if your alfresco design concept demands it.
- We have the expertise to tape and set the joints meticulously so that the base becomes stable and is firm enough to provide a good surface for the finishes you want to use on it.
- The Gyprock sheets that we use are also resistant to fungus and mould which means they are ideal for use in alfresco spaces.
As you can see, these properties make Gyprock the perfect material in a number of alfresco space applications. We provide customised services and our Gyprocker in Sydney
will provide you all the information you need about this material and what settings it can be used in. This helps you make a more well-informed decision. You will find that even when we provide high-quality products and services, we also maintain very cost-effective pricing. When you hire a skilled Sydney Gyprocker
like us for the project, we will make sure that the drywall installation is completed professionally and expertly within the stipulated timeframe and with all these important aspects in view.
We at Sydney Wide Plastering
are a fully-licensed and insured company that handles all types of drywall installation jobs. Check our testimonials
and you will realise why we are the Sydney Plasterer
of choice for so many residential and commercial customers. For more information, call us at 0405 847 224. You can also contact us via this form
. Find information about the areas we service