Every homeowner likes to keep the interior areas of their home spruced up at all times. This is why they renovate, redecorate or remodel their home at regular intervals. But renovation projects can quickly become expensive and the one way to keep the indoor spaces of your home looking great at all times is to get the wall finishing and painting done.
Regardless of the type of paint and colours you choose .if the base isn’t smooth and finished well, the final paint job will look shoddy. Not only will this be a waste of money but uneven walls will mar the appearance of the rest of the features in your home too. This is why we at Sydney Wide Plastering
recommend that you get your wall plastered from experts that have experience in the field.
How Gyprock can be used
Gyprock is a very versatile material that can be used in a number of ways to spruce-up the appearance of your home and there are a number of benefits to using it such as:
Types of services
- Various indoor applications– The smooth finish is used to create a variety of installations and features in residential and commercial spaces.
- Good insulation material– It can be utilized in soundproofing rooms.
- Fire-resistant material –In case of a breakout of fire Gyprock sheet walls can slow down the spread of the flames to adjacent areas in the structure.
- Water damage repairs- If there is any kind of water damage to walls in your home, this material can be installed to improve the outer finish of the walls.
Gyprock is perfect for all types of renovation projects. Its versatility allows you to change the look of a room significantly at very reasonable cost. We have been operating in this space for a number of years and know what it takes to provide clients the kind of solutions they need. As an experienced Sydney Plasterer,
we can handle a variety of gyprocking projects such as:
Hire an expert gyprocker in Sydney
- Fire rating systems
- Acoustic ceilings
- Suspended ceilings
- Acoustic systems
- Metal framing
- Ceiling panels
- Acoustic and thermal insulation
- Access panels
- Office fit out
- Ornate-styled gyprock edging
- Cement sheeting: external cladding Eaves, wet areas
With us handling the job, you are assured that the best materials and craftsmanship will be used the work and the project will be completed safely, on time and within budget. Our on-site supervisors make sure that every single aspect of the job is carried out to industry standards. We provide guarantees for our work; this means we do the job right the first time around.
We at Sydney Wide Plastering
are highly customer-centric in our approach to our work and ensure that our customers get value for money when we handle any job for them. For any more information, call us at 0405 847 224. You can also contact us via this form
. Find information about the areas we service