Every homeowner likes to make sure that the indoor and outdoor areas of their home look great at all times and so they occasionally change the décor, add some new artwork to their home, replace the carpets, rugs and window treatments and more. One of the simplest ways of altering the look of your home is to get some new plaster work done in the indoor areas of your home.
Some facts about gyprocking
Here are some facts about this material and when you can hire the services of a Gyprocker in Sydney:
Gyprock the best material for indoor installations
- Gypsum plaster is calcium sulfate dehydrate
- The compound is manufactured by setting it under pressure between two sheets of fibreglass; the sheets are kiln dried and this is what lends them strength.
- Some variants of gyprock sheets may be sandwiched between very thick pieces of paper; but the final product doesn’t have the resilience and durability that the first variety does and can also develop mould over time.
- Gyrprock may also be called drywall, gypsum board, or plasterboard as well.
The material is very versatile can be used in commercial as well as residential applications. It is installed on ceilings and walls and ceilings in indoor settings. While there are a few other indoor plastering solutions, none are as convenient and durable as Gyprock sheets. When you are getting these sheets installed, you should make it a point to hire a reputed and skilled Gyprocker in Sydney
for your project.
Types of installations that Gyprock can be used in
Gyprock sheet surface are extremely smooth and this means you can paint textures that look stunning on these walls. You get the freedom to create the look you want on your property using this strong and hardy material. The gyprocker in Sydney
you entrust this job to, will make sure you get all the information you need about the material; this helps you make a more well-informed choice about whether you would want to get this material installed. Gyprock is a very versatile material and can be used in a range of installations such as:
- New builds
- Renovation and remodelling projects
- Water damage repairs
- Expansion-joint setting
- Bulkhead repair/modification
- Multi-board installation & suspended ceilings
- Decorative & plain cornices
- Panel/flush plasterboard lining
- Gyprocking fancy decorative panels
- Repairing cracks on cornices
- Fire-rated gyprock plasterboard installation
- Remedial repairs
- Shadow-line finishes
- Gyprock plasterboard insulation
While Gyprock is a great material that can add to the aesthetics of your home, you need to hire a skilled gyprocker in Sydney
for the installation. The professional will make sure that the right materials are chosen and that the work is completed in the best possible way.
Contact the experts
We at Sydney Wide Plastering
provide excellent, customised solutions for different types of gyprocking jobs. We handle commercial as well as residential gyprock installations and can also handle projects of any complexity and size. You can send us your queries online, using this form. Alternatively, just call us on this number- 0405 847 224, and speak with our experts about your project.