If the time has come to repair or renovate your old plaster walls and ceilings you need to call Sydney Wide Plastering. This plasterer repairs business in Sydney is the right choice when you –
- Don’t have the skills to carry out the repairs yourself – or –
- Don’t have the time to carry out plastering repairs – or –
- You just want the job done properly and quickly.
The team at Sydney Wide Plastering provides you with professional plastering repairs getting the job done for you faster. This may be the first time you have looked at hiring plaster repairs from a Gyprocker in Sydney and you’re not 100% sure what to do first. Contact the team at Sydney Wide Plastering and ask for an onsite visit or a quote over the phone. Once you have decided to go ahead with the work there are a few things you can do as the client to help make things easier for your plasterer.
- If need be – depending on the size of the job – empty the room of all furniture
- Cover your floors – flattened cardboard is great to protect your floors
- If there is an area of wall or ceiling to be repaired wash the area to remove dust or grease.
Your plasterer repairs Gyprocker from Sydney will still cover the floor for you, but if you have hardwood flooring flattened cardboard will provide a lot more protection. Anything like dirt and grease will affect the adhesion of new plaster and needs to be removed, this will allow the bonding agent to *stick* better and the plaster will bond to that nicely.
When carrying out plasterer repairs in Sydney your repairer from Sydney Wide Plastering is happy to answer questions and discus the job with you; you can find out all about Sydney Wide plastering by simply visiting their website. You will also be able to see the other services we provide along with an extensive gallery of past work, all to show that we are the right people to carry out all your plastering needs.